HR Technology & Digitalization
Executives face significant pressure to digitalize their businesses. On the one hand side, it is about the improvement of products and services through new and extended analysis of operational data. On the other hand side, new products and services emerge based on large amounts of data and insights derived from it.
Human Resources, however, has a special role in this setting. There lies a huge design opportunity in the fact that most employees have almost daily contact with HR. These "touchpoints" need to be identified and shaped in a way that creates efficient, transparent and overall positive experiences. The design of HR products and services contributes disproportionately to the way how employees judge your company.
In addition, there is a higher expectation of employees that HR systems and processes work just as smoothly and intuitively in their work environment as they do for them as consumers. One area of productive tension emerges as business software can be implemented and kept up-to-date much faster than a decade ago. This has been brought about by highly industrialized standard software (SaaS) and agile implementation methods derived from software development.
On the other hand side, projects in the digitalization space face growing requirements in particular in Human Resources to deliver the expected value. Cross-divisional workflows, internationally standardized processes, data structures, definitions, data privacy impact as well as complex company agreements with co-determination bodies need to be included early in the planning process.
The “digitalization” challenge needs to be taken on by each organization on its own terms. Too often, technology vendors offer only hollow phrases of silicon valley jargon without any reference to your situation.
I would be delighted to support you with your specific challenges.
The following could be demand situations in your organization:
- Strengths-Weakness analysis of the HR organization
- Digitalization of HR: Potential analysis and action planning (“Digital Readiness”)
- Process harmonization and standardization
- Vendor selection incl. negotiations and contract arrangements
- Financial appraisal & relevant decision papers for executive management
- Implementation projects HR systems (national & international)
- Einführung von Cloud/SaaS-Produkten in agiler Projektmethodik
- On premise applications such as Payroll or Time & Attendance
- On premise applications (e.g. time & attendance and payroll)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Implementation of processes for compliant processing and storage of personal data
- Outsourcing of HR Business Processes (BPO)
- Relaunch/Recovery of projects in critical status